Cello In a Box Co.
Let the Holiday Wrapping Begin!
|Holiday tips galore, coming your way!
| Wrap it up with Embellishments
This holiday use your imagination and use the products you have at home as well to decorate! These foam embellishments can be used for so many things. Have extra white tissue laying around? Wrap a package with white tissue, tie with tulle ribbon. Then add these foam adhesive embellishments to the package all around the tissue. How cute! Also use them for adding to glassware such as a vase to decorate, fill with candy, wrap a tulle ribbon or organza bow around the stem and you have a great gift. Just darling. This month when you purchase any pack of foam embellishments you will receive 10 others free to try out!
| New Items and Free Cello Fun Pack
We have a few new cuties in stock and extra shipping hands this weekend to get lots of order out.
- While supplies last we have these darling Just for You enclosure cards just $1.25 for a dozen
- While supplies last we have candy print enclosure cards just $1.25 a dozen
- Spend $10 before shipping and get a free Cello Fun Pack this month with at least 4 fun items including a Cello Bag
| Votive Gift in Organza
We added a votive to a 3″x4″ organza bag then added a tag that reads “Hope your Christmas ia aglow with love and light!” Of course you can change the word Christmas to Holiday or Birthday as well. Darling little gift idea.
| Goals and Organizing!
With the holiday season approaching it is important to take a moment and think about what and where you want to be. If you are organized and have some golas set, you will be so much further this holiday so let’s start with your personal life first. Do you purchase holiday gifts? If so, then start making your list now! Keep it in your purse or pocketbook and keep it handy. Look for sales, online specials etc. so you are not last minute shopping and spending more than you need to. If you are going to have holiday parties or get togethers, start making that list too! Try and incorporate a day to baking. Okay maybe you aren’t a baker (I am not either) but I do intend to take a day to make homemade gifts for friends and neighbors, wrapped in individual Cello bags then placed on a paper plate or put into a Santa Bag. I will then add a personal message on an enclosure card, then hit the road to deliver! My list includes the following:
- Cake or Bread (yes from a box!)
- No Bake Cookies
- Dipped Oreo’s
- Cocoa Mix
Now onto business. Set some goals for yourself as far as how much you would like to sell. Here is a simple list of questions to ask yourself and you’ll be on the road to success!
- How much product do I want to sell?
- How am I going to market it? email flyer? If so when will I send that? Also when will I send a follow up email?
- Will I have an open house or do a craft show? Am I all signed up?
- How much time per day will I devote to offering my products?
- I have made a list of all my friends and family and wrote down 3 items I carry that they could use for the holiday’s and why.
- When and how will I contact each person that I have holiday product ideas for?
Don’t let this holiday slip by you because you haven’t stopped for a few minutes to plan it out! Be a success this holiday season by being organized and having a plan!
We hope you have a Cellorific Weekend!